One of the services CVCSN provides is to help connect parents with quality child care professionals in the area. We keep a database of licensed child care providers who meet our standards as quality providers. We keep detailed information about space, availability, and offered in order help parents find the best match for their children.
If you are interested in having your licensed Child Care Center added to our network, please contact us.
More Resources for Providers
- Start a Licensed Child Care Center
- PITC (Program for Infant Toddler Care) Training
- Online Child Care Professional Education Center
- Developmental Screenings for Children in Your Care
- Provider Accreditation
- Provider Support Groups
- Toy Lending Library
- Children With Special Needs
- Nutritional Guidance with Financial Assistance
- Licensed Provider Orientation