"Improving the quality of care for children of the Central Valley"
   0   1

When child care is provided in a group setting, other than in an individual’s home, a license for a child care center is required. The State Department of Social Services Community Licensing Division has the responsibility for the licensing of child care centers under Title 22 of the California Health and Safety Code.

  • Discover important city or county requirements;

  • Education and experience requirements for your employees

  • How to begin the licensing process for a Child Care Center

  • Orientation are held the 4th Wednesday of every month and held at:

    Community Licensing Division
    770 E. Shaw Ave. Suite 300
    Fresno, CA 93710
    (559) 243-4588
    (Cross streets are Shaw & First)

    Please call in advance to register at (559) 456-8195.

Comments are closed.