We are dedicated to improving the quality of care for all children in our community. To achieve that, we support and assist parents in that endeavor. Although we are primarily focused on issues of child care, finding child care, and improving the quality of child care, we offer resource services that help connect parents with other types of support. We invite parents to go to our Parent Survey link and complete the survey. This information will help us to better serve the needs of all parents.
Children’s Services Network offers a multitude of classes, workshops and resources for the child caregivers to improve the quality of their services, which in turn will enhance the social, emotional, intellectual, physical and creative development of every child.
- Interested in Having Children in Your Care Screened for Developmental Delays
- Steps to Becoming Licensed
- Want to start a child care business in your own home
- Want to start a licensed child care center
- Licensed Provider Orientation
- Update your F.I.N.D. Care Listing
- Nutritional Guidance with Financial Assistance for Providers
- PITC Training (Program for Infant Toddler Caregivers)
- Resource and Toy Lending Library
- Provider Support Groups
- Participate in County-Wide Study: Parent Education Programs